Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Social Media Marketing World: Social Media's Mega Conference! | Social Media Examiner

Social Media Marketing World 2014 is the world's largest social media marketing conference. By attending, you'll make connections with 60+ of the world's top social media pros (plus 2000 of your peers) and you'll discover amazing ideas that'll transform your social media marketing. The event takes place in San Diego, California on March 26, 27 and 28, 2014.

Social Media Marketing World: Social Media's Mega Conference! | Social Media Examiner:

'via Blog this'

List of attending brands

This looks like a terrific event! I only wish I could afford the airfare and tickets! If you can afford them, I would strongly suggest you purchase your ticket before the sales end on October 11th or they get sold out earlier than that!

Here are a couple of positive affirmations for you:
"Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better."
"My thoughts are now creating the reality that I desire."
"I now have all the resources I need to achieve my goals easily and effortlessly."

Connect with me:
Facebook Fan Page
Twitter
LinkedIn
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some feedback, positive or negative.