Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Create Your Own Morning Ritual - Your "Hour of Power"

This evening I was on the site Everyday Visualization watching a video on how to visualize correctly when I came upon the end of the video.  Carl Harvey in a brilliant move decided to let related videos come up at the end of his videos on this site.  When this occurred I was led to watch a video that left a great impression on me and jolted me to take positive action that will change my life.  I am very excited about this new development.  Now, having a morning ritual is just common sense.  Every personal development guru tells you to do such a thing.  Tony Robbins says to have your "hour of power", or your "fifteen minutes to fulfillment".  I have always let this wisdom go in one ear and out the other.  Today is different.  I caught this very inspiring video which I am going to embed right here in this post so that hopefully you will have the time to watch it and it can motivate you to begin every morning with a great start and a positive ritual as well.  I know in my heart that doing this is going to play a big role in helping to turn my life around and lead me to accomplishing my goals much quicker than I would have at my current pace.

Now, if you don't like to hear profanity, I suggest you skip this video.  The speaker is great, he is full of emotion and conviction and persuasion, but he drops quite a few "f bombs" throughout the video.  I'm not too sure why he would include those in his recordings, but hey, to each his own.  He definitely got his point across to me, and I am very glad that he did.  So, if you don't mind a little profane language, take the half hour and watch this video.  It will change your life.




I hope that video helped to inspire you to begin including a morning ritual in your day if you do not already practice one.  I am making a personal commitment to begin every day following the outline set forth in this video.  I truly feel in my heart that it will bring about a great deal of positive change in my life.  I am very excited to embark on this fresh new adventure in my life and I can't wait to see all the positive results and changes that I will soon realize from starting every day with my morning "hour of power".  I would love to hear any comments you might have about your own morning ritual, or whether or not you think it is a good idea to practice a morning ritual.

Please also visit me at Plan for Life Success and MarketerLink for more personal development practices and teachings and internet marketing training and resources.

Here are a couple of positive affirmations for you:
"I set out each day to improve my level of consciousness."
"I strive at all times for personal perfection."
"I have love for everyone in my world."

Connect with me:
Facebook
Facebook Fan Page
LinkedIn
Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some feedback, positive or negative.